You are warmly welcomed to come and meet the SJS Committee and take part in our annual AGM. Details above and as follows:
St John’s Society AGM
Monday 5th February 2024
The Brookmill Pub (upstairs)
65 Cranbrook Rd
For a Zoom link: please email email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new people. We welcome new ideas and if you feel that you would like to get involved in any way – please put yourself forward to join our positive, friendly, forward- looking committee. We invite you to have your say about what you want for the community or area in 2024. Open to all residents and any new ideas and requests on top of the stuff we are already tackling:
- Tackling climate change and making St John’s greener
- Waste, fly-tipping and recycling
- Community events and fundraising for local causes
- Supporting Friendly Gardens and Brookmill Park – members of Friends of Friendly Gardens will be at the meeting
- Improving public transport
- Public art innovation
- Urban planning and conservation
Please download and view the Meeting Agenda here. Previous meeting minutes can be found on the About Us page. Head over to the History page to see what we did in 2023; we’ve just updated the timeline.
We look forward to seeing you there!